Friday, March 4, 2022, 3:00 PM
Happening 77 for High Schoolers is March (3) 4-6, 2022 at Trinity Center in Pine Knoll Shores. The Diocese of East Carolina is excited to announce that we have moved to all online registration for all diocesan youth events. Understandably, it may take a little bit to get used to this new system. However, once through it, we hope you will find that everything is streamlined and a one stop platform.
Fees for Happening are NON-REFUNDABLE. Team Fees (Youth or Adult) $190. Candidate Fees (Youth or Adult) $165
Payment is easily done online, though checks will still be accepted, you WILL NOT receive your registration QR code until payment has been recorded and required parent/guardian electronic signature for youth forms are received.
As always, money should not be a reason a young person doesn't participate. Please check with Cookie Cantwell or Emily Gowdy Canady BEFORE you begin the registration process if you would like to request a confidential scholarship.
Items Needed for Registration
Since this is new, you are encouraged to review the registration questions prior to completing so you have everything needed to complete your registration.
This can easily be done from a smartphone. Take photos of the needed items for upload. From a computer it would help to have already scanned these items so they are ready to upload as you complete your registration.
• Updated copy of your COVID vaccination and booster card
• Health Insurance Cards
• Emergency contact information
• ADULTS who have not completed a background check within 3 years are required to have one in order to attend any diocesan youth event per the adopted Diocesan Model Policies for the Protection of Children, Youth and Vulnerable Adults
Youth who are registering will require a parent/guardian signature on the permission to participate. This will also come with your registration confirmation but you will not receive a QR check in code until this has been completed (and if by paying check, your check payment). It will come in an email and is an electronic signature.
• Jimi Paderick, Ministry Coordinator for the Diocese of East Carolina will handle all of the technical questions involving registration as well as any registration changes or cancellations. If you hit a glitch or a hiccup, she's the best person to contact.
• Emily Gowdy Canady, Missioner for Lifelong Christian Formation is the best person to contact if you have a question about the content of the registration form.
• Cookie Cantwell, Happening Coordinator is the best person to contact if you have questions about the Happening weekend itself.
Tags: Youth Events