The Foundation of the Diocese of East Carolina
This foundation was formed by the Diocese of East Carolina for the purpose of holding, managing and investing property of the Diocese of East Carolina, either temporarily, for a specified or indefinite time, or permanently, and the purpose of providing (1) funds, the income from which is to be used for the promotion of new work in the Diocese of East Carolina and for the development of the religious, educational and charitable work of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Diocese of East Carolina, (2) funds to be used for making loans to parishes, missions, diocesan institutions and church organizations for capital improvements and (3) funds for capital grants to parishes, missions, diocesan institutions and church organizations for capital improvement.
The Grant Committee of the Foundation of the Diocese of East Carolina urges anyone with program or project needs to apply for grants that will be awarded for 2023 through the Endowment's Undesignated Funds. These funds will be available to the applicant no later than January 31, 2024.
*The Grant Application MUST BE COMPLETE AND IN THE DIOCESAN OFFICE BY SEPTEMBER 1st. For questions or assistance, please contact Doug Chesson via email or phone (252) 809-2476
To complete the digital Foundation Grant application:
- Click on the Digital Grant application in the sidebar of this page
- Download the PDF and complete the required fields
- Save the PDF under a different name and then email it to Doug Chesson
Alternately, to print and complete the application by hand:
- Open and PRINT the Foundation Grant Application from the sidebar of this page
- Manually complete the required fields; follow the directions and provide supplemental information as requested
- Scan and email or send a link with the completed document to Doug Chesson