- Valen-kinds: (Grow Christians) This post shares a faith-at-home practice for children and families around Valentine's Day. Valen-kinds can help us intentionally, through scripture reading and reflection, recognize the kindness of others to us and our own kindness to others as a sign of God's love in the world.
- Praying in Color: Hearts (Sybil MacBeth) These hearts can make wonderful last-minute valentines to share, and the practice of praying in color can be wonderful for all ages in your parish.
- Youth Group Game on Loving Others (Youth Ministry)
- God's Love Scavenger Hunt (Homeschool with Love)
- You Don't Know Jack About Valentine's Day (Busted Halo)
Tags: Seasonal Resources