New Beginnings 56
Friday, April 21, 2023, 5:00 PM
New Beginnings 56 for Middle Schoolers is April 21-23 at Trinity Center in Pine Knoll Shores.
Fees for New Beginnings are NON-REFUNDABLE. Team Fees (Youth or Adult) $85. Candidate Fees (Youth or Adult) $170
Registration Deadline for Team: March 13, 2023
Registration Deadline for Participants: April 3, 2023
Payment is easily done online, though checks will still be accepted, you WILL NOT receive your registration QR code until payment has been recorded and required parent/guardian electronic signature for youth forms are received.
As always, money should not be a reason a young person doesn't participate. Please check with Xena Markine-Morrison, John Kells, or Emily Gowdy Canady BEFORE you begin the registration process if you would like to request a confidential scholarship.
Items Needed for Online Registration
Since this is process may be new to you, you are encouraged to review the registration questions prior to completing so you have everything needed to complete your registration.
• Health Insurance Cards
• Emergency contact information
• ALL ADULTS are required to have a satisfactory background check and have completed the necessary modules required by Safe Church, Safe Communities to attend. Please see the registration form for deadlines to complete these requirements. You may also consult the Diocesan Model Policies for the Protection of Children, Youth and Vulnerable Adults should you have any questions.
Youth who are registering will require a parent/guardian signature on the permission to participate. This will also come with your registration confirmation but you will not receive a QR check in code until this has been completed (and if by paying check, your check payment). It will come in an email and is an electronic signature.
Team Application and Participant Registration
• Jimi Paderick, Ministry Coordinator for the Diocese of East Carolina will handle all of the technical questions involving registration as well as any registration changes or cancellations. If you hit a glitch or a hiccup, she's the best person to contact.
• Emily Gowdy Canady, Missioner for Lifelong Christian Formation is the best person to contact if you have a question about the content of the registration form.
• Xena Markine-Morrison or John Kells are the New Beginnings Coordinators. They best person to contact if you have questions about the Happening weekend itself.
Tags: Youth Events / Events / Youth Ministry / Lifelong Christian Formation