Friday, October 21, 2022, 4:30 PM
Happening 78 for High Schoolers is October (20) 21-23, 2022 at Trinity Center in Pine Knoll Shores.
Fees for Happening are NON-REFUNDABLE. Team Fees (Youth or Adult) $190. Candidate Fees (Youth or Adult) $165
Payment is easily done online, though checks will still be accepted, you WILL NOT receive your registration QR code until payment has been recorded and required parent/guardian electronic signature for youth forms are received.
As always, money should not be a reason a young person doesn't participate. Please check with Cookie Cantwell or Emily Gowdy Canady BEFORE you begin the registration process if you would like to request a confidential scholarship.
Items Needed for Registration
Since this is process may be new to you, you are encouraged to review the registration questions prior to completing so you have everything needed to complete your registration.
• Health Insurance Cards
• Emergency contact information
• ADULTS who have not completed a background check within 3 years are required to have one in order to attend any diocesan youth event per the adopted Diocesan Model Policies for the Protection of Children, Youth and Vulnerable Adults
Youth who are registering will require a parent/guardian signature on the permission to participate. This will also come with your registration confirmation but you will not receive a QR check in code until this has been completed (and if by paying check, your check payment). It will come in an email and is an electronic signature.
COVID-19 and Other Health Related Policies and Procedures will be communicated prior to the event.
• Jimi Paderick, Ministry Coordinator for the Diocese of East Carolina will handle all of the technical questions involving registration as well as any registration changes or cancellations. If you hit a glitch or a hiccup, she's the best person to contact.
• Emily Gowdy Canady, Missioner for Lifelong Christian Formation is the best person to contact if you have a question about the content of the registration form.
• Cookie Cantwell, Happening Coordinator is the best person to contact if you have questions about the Happening weekend itself.