Church Website Resources
Below are some resources that can aid in the discernment and creation process for your parish website, especially if you are starting from scratch. Keep in mind, these resources are merely suggestions and will often plug their own products, so take from them the information that is helpful. If you have questions, you can contact Sara Tavela, our Coordinator of Communications.
- 9 Best Church Website Builders for Beginners- an overview, with pros, cons, and pricing, of common website builders churches can use when creating a church website
- Website Builders for Churches- an overview with pricing for 5 common website builders, as well as several church-specific website builders
- Tithe.ly's 7 Best Church Website Builders- this blog post assesses 7 website builders with general information about each builder
- Before You Build a New Church Website- a blog post via Membership Vision, a website platform, with questions to consider and answer before you build your church website
- How to Build a Church Website That Makes People Want to Come Back- a blog post via the website builder Ekklesia 360 that gives tips on creating an engaging church website
- Bluehost- a hosting site with varying plans that is among the most affordable platform for WordPress sites with builder options and reasonable monthly rates
- How to Create a Church Website Using WordPress- via HostGator, this blog post gives some tips on basics for building a WordPress website for your church
- Creativo-an all-in-one creative outreach platform, Creativo offers bundles for professionally-designed church websites and social media management materials. For April 2022, churches can receive a 40% off discount for the yearly bundle if paid up front.
- How to Build a Church Website with SquareSpace- a YouTube video tutorial that walks you through the process of creating a church website using the builder SquareSpace
- YouTube can be a helpful resource to find video tutorials that walk you through the different steps of creating and maintaining a church website. From tutorials of the entire process of building a church website to quick tutorials on how to update pieces of your website (pages, posts, and other content), you'll usually find something to help you in that process.